On 25/04/2024 05:29, Iñigo Mediavilla wrote:
Hello,

For my first contribution to OpenJDK, I've started looking into JDK-8313674, an issue that falls into core-libs. According to the OpenJDK Developers’ Guide I'd need a sponsor to help me through the contribution process, would anyone be available to help me ?

That's a request to update a test test to have it check for NVMe devices, the place to discuss that is nio-dev. I see it has recently been assigned to someone so it would be polite to check with this person in case they are already working on it.

-Alan