On Fri, 17 May 2024 08:28:15 GMT, Raffaello Giulietti <rgiulie...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> All random number generator algorithms are implemented in module
>> `java.base`. The usage of `ServiceLoader` in `j.u.r.RandomGeneratorFactory`
>> is no longer needed.
>
> Raffaello Giulietti has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   SecureRandom added to the table in package documentation.

Thank you Raffaello for fixing this as well as considering the review
suggestions. The latest state of this PR in `880138d7` looks good to me. I've
also reviewed the linked CSR and that too looks fine to me.

Marked as reviewed by jpai (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19212#pullrequestreview-2063525156