> This change overrides mutator methods in the implementation returned by
> `Map.of().entrySet()` to throw `UnsupportedOperationException`.

Liam Miller-Cushon has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains five additional
commits since the last revision:

 - Check m.entrySet().hashCode() in MOAT
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into
JDK-8328821-make-clear-consistent
 - Use AbstractImmutableSet
 - Throw UOE for all Map.of().entrySet() mutator methods
 - 8328821: Make the ImmutableCollections clear() call consistent

   Without overriding clear(), a call to it in an empty map would
   just return, as iterator.hasNext() would be false. However if
   calling Map.of().clear() throws an exception. To make the
   behavior of Map.of().entrySet().clear() consistent, we need to
   have an implementation of clear() for the entry set that throws
   as well.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18522/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18522/files/42d67d16..17851d80

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18522&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18522&range=00-01

  Stats: 211051 lines in 4323 files changed: 117813 ins; 68929 del; 24309 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/18522/head:pull/18522