On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 04:25:38 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Can I please get a review of this test-only change which uncomments an
> additional test that was commented out in
> `test/jdk/java/util/jar/JarFile/mrjar/MultiReleaseJarAPI.java`?
>
> As noted in https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8333398, the original issue
> due to which this line was commented out in the test, has been fixed several
> releases back and thus this line can now be uncommented.
>
> I've verified that this test continues to pass with these changes.

Change looks fine.

We should look at at a later date to convert this to junit and when we do, look
to rework isMultiReleaseJar() as it actually runs multiple tests within the
test itself and if one fails, the rest will not be run

Marked as reviewed by lancea (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19514#pullrequestreview-2093508099