On Tue, 4 Jun 2024 07:54:56 GMT, kuaiwei <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > > Hi, I think you can add the jmh test case.
> >

> > [#19513
> > (comment)](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/19513#issue-2330131051)
> > already contains the test case.
>
> I mean it can be added as a test case in test/micro and be evaluated in
> future build.

Thanks for your remainder. There exist a JMH  test case which named
'test/micro/org/openjdk/bench/java/text/DefFormatterBench.java'.

This JMH test case run in throughput mode.
If  run without the patch, the output is:

Benchmark                                  Mode  Cnt     Score    Error   Units
DefFormatterBench.testDefNumberFormatter  thrpt    5  1842.666 ? 83.694  ops/ms

If run with after apply the patch, the output is:

Benchmark                                  Mode  Cnt     Score     Error   Units
DefFormatterBench.testDefNumberFormatter  thrpt    5  3988.274 ? 513.434  ops/ms

The score is increased by  (3988.274-1842.666)/1842.666 = 116%.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19513#issuecomment-2146983441