On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 20:42:27 GMT, Sean Mullan <mul...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Kevin Walls has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>    Undo test policy updates
>
> src/java.management/share/classes/com/sun/jmx/remote/security/MBeanServerFileAccessController.java
>  line 312:
>
>> 310:             @SuppressWarnings("removal")
>> 311:             final AccessControlContext acc =
>> AccessController.getContext();
>> 312:             //@SuppressWarnings("removal")
>
> Remove this line?

Now the assignment to Subject is split into two alternatives, this annotation
doesn't work (without the variable declaration).
Yes I can remove this and can go with just one annotation for the method.
I am expecting to remove the deprecated methods here in a followup change after
SM.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19624#discussion_r1637973185