On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 10:03:27 GMT, Kevin Walls <kev...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> JMX uses APIs related to the Security Mananger which are deprecated.  Use of
>> AccessControlContext will be removed when Security Manager is removed.
>>
>> Until then, updates are needed to not require setting
>> -Djava.security.manager=allow to use JMX authentication.
>
> Kevin Walls has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - leave noPermissionsACC in place for now
>  - leave noPermissionsACC in place for now

Looks good to me. Just 2 tiny coding style issues.

src/java.management.rmi/share/classes/javax/management/remote/rmi/RMIConnectionImpl.java
 line 1436:

> 1434:                         return op.run();
> 1435:                     } catch (Exception e) {
> 1436:                         if (e instanceof RuntimeException)

Enclose the next line in braces.

src/java.management/share/classes/com/sun/jmx/remote/internal/ServerNotifForwarder.java
 line 349:

> 347:     @SuppressWarnings("removal")
> 348:     private Subject getSubject() {
> 349:        return Subject.current();

Add a leading whitespace.

Marked as reviewed by weijun (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19624#pullrequestreview-2122787201
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19624#discussion_r1642742989
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19624#discussion_r1642743676