The code you point to below is leveraging ZipFS, which provided as a demo in
JDK 8 and  was not a supported part of Java until JDK 9 at which point ZipFS
did not use ZipError.

So I understand your point but we also need to keep in mind that demo !=
supported as we consider the eventual removal of this class.