On Thu, 25 Jul 2024 10:23:29 GMT, Alan Bateman <al...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Would it possible to provide a summary on how Mock works and how we end up
> with the current directory in a location that doesn't have a mount point?

The rpmbuild mock enviroment is like a sandbox, which created by `chroot` shell
command, in the rpmbuild mock enviroment, `df -h` report `cannot read table of
mounted file systems`, and java Files.getFileStore also throw `IOException`. We
want to build and test the jdk in this `sandbox`, and the default jtreg work
directory is `JTWork` in current directory, so this testcase will report fails.

![image](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/693928c6-9080-4cfe-b90b-cc0d3133478a)

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19905#issuecomment-2250225244