On Tue, 1 Oct 2024 13:45:56 GMT, Matthias Baesken <mbaes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> There is some old awt/2d coding where warnings occur when running with ubsan
>> enabled binaries.
>> However at most of these locations the coding should work (at least on our
>> supported platform set) so the warnings can be disabled at least for now.
>>
>> The change adds a macro ATTRIBUTE_NO_UBSAN  similar to what we already use
>> in Hotspot coding.
>
> Matthias Baesken has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   remove ubsan changes from jni_md.h

`hotspot/share/include` contains the headers that hotspot exports to the jdk.
`os/posix/include/` has the platform specific header that hotspot exports to
the jdk.

> So maybe src/java.base/unix/native/libjava

That is header files for libjava.

This is why I said it would be hard to find a shared location where this can be
used across different modules - because there presently isn't one.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/21184#issuecomment-2388071669