On Fri, 14 Aug 2026 07:43:39 GMT, Quan Anh Mai <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Hi @merykitty, thanks for the suggestion — I agree it is reasonable.
>> 
>> Would you prefer that we expand this PR’s scope to also cover the scalar 
>> side (`XorI` / `XorL`), or keep the current focus on vector and vector mask 
>> only?
>> 
>> @dean-long @theRealAph, what do you think?
>
> @erifan You don't need to actually include the scalar side in this PR, but 
> please structure this PR so that the infrastructure is ready for us to easily 
> use for the scalar nodes.

Hi @merykitty I’ve been tied up with other work recently, so I haven’t had a 
chance to update this implementation yet. The next two weeks also overlap with 
China’s Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holidays. I’ll prioritize this as 
soon as I’m back. Your suggestion is very reasonable—thank you!

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32095#issuecomment-5769969127

Reply via email to