Yes, please post it again. :) Lack of trash and directory protection shouldn't be an issue for my needs.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:11:26 +0100, Pete Wyckoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can post it again, but it doesn¹t include ioctl commands so the trash
feature cannot be configured. I can still create a flag and default it to
false. And also the directory protection isn¹t configurable so I can set a flag to false. The main directory we protect here is /user/facebook for data
(and job :) ) protection purposes.