do you have an underscore in your bucket name?

On Mar 2, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Tom White wrote:

One other note: When you use S3 URIs, you get a "port out of range" error on startup but that doesn't appear to be fatal. I spent a few hours on that one before I realized it didn't seem to matter. It seems like the S3 URI format
where ':' is used to separate ID and secret key is confusing someone.

Do you have a stacktrace for this? Sounds like something we could
improve, if only by printing a warning message.

Tom

Chris K Wensel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://chris.wensel.net/