From: Naama Kraus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:17 AM
To: hadoop-core
Subject: HDFS interface

Hi,

I'd be interested in information about interfaces to HDFS other then the
DFSShell commands. I've seen threads about dfs and fuse, dfs and WebDav.
Could anyone provide more details or point me to related resources ?
What's
the status of these ?

Thanks, Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00
oo