On Tuesday 17 June 2008, j.L wrote:
> where we can download pdf or ppt of this meetup?

Good question. I will put mine into the Mahout wiki and provide links to the
remaining slides as well. I have created an entry at Upcoming. After the get
together, I will fill in the links to the slides there as well:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/807782/

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Lukas Vlcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > any plans to capture this on video?

Unfortunately not. The meeting is intended to be rather informal with more
discussion and questions than talks.

Isabel

--
BOFH excuse #194:We only support a 1200 bps connection.
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]>