Thanks, Alejandro!

Do you have an example that shows how to use MultipleOutputFormat?

Shirley

On Aug 28, 2008, at 2:41 AM, Alejandro Abdelnur wrote:

Besides the usage pattern the key differences are:

Different MultipleOutputs outputs can have different outputformats and
key/value classes. With MultipleOutputFormat you can't.

(and if I'm not mistaken) If using MultipleOutputFormat in a map you
can't have a reduce phase. With MultipleOutputs you can.