Edward,

Can you describe more about Hama, with respect to Hadoop?
I've read through the Incubator proposal and your blog -- it's a great approach.

Are there any benchmarks available?  E.g., size of data sets used,
kinds of operations performed, etc.

Will this project be able to make use of existing libraries?

Best,
Paco