Let's say in the reduce phase your value happens to hold an
ArrayListWritable
In this example, value is of type ArrayListWritable
Maybe I've not thought about this or done this before, but how does one
"read data in from the DataInput stream" in the reduce phase so that the
ArrayListWritable which is a value already passed to the reducer can be used
as ArrayListWritable