Also, I've noticed TupleWritable to be quite useful.
What are good techniques for using TupleWritable in a mapping phase for a
"list of Text" when you do not know the size of that "list" ahead of time

Say I had a custom writable which implemented TupleWritable and the custom
writable contained a setter method
mycustomwritable.setTupleWritable( ...  )

Where the ellipsis is, there lies the TupleWritable.  However I'm wondering
since TupleWritable can be constructed using TupleWritable(Writable[]), how
do I dynamically resize the Writable[] and add Text elements to it when I
don't know the size of the Writable[] very well.  Does this make sense?