Jim,

As far as I know, there is no operation done after Reducer.
At the first look, the situation reminds me of same keys for all the tasks,
This can be the result of one of following cases:
- input format reads same keys for every task.
- mapper collects every incoming key-value pairs under same key.
- reducer makes the same.

But if you  are a little experienced, you already know these.
Ordered list means one final file, or am I missing something?

Hope this helps,
Rasit

--
M. Raşit ÖZDAŞ