Hi Roopa,

Firstly, can you get the fuse-dfs working for an instance HDFS?
There is also a debug mode for fuse: enable this by adding -d on the command line.

Roopa Sudheendra wrote:
Hey Craig,
I tried the way u suggested..but i get this transport endpoint not connected. Can i see the logs anywhere? I dont see anything in /var/log/messages either looks like it tries to create the file system in hdfs.c but not sure where it fails.
I have the hadoop home set so i believe it gets the config info.

any idea?

Thanks,
Roopa