jason hadoop wrote:
I am having trouble reproducing this one. It happened in a very specific
environment that pulled in an alternate sax parser.

The bottom line is that jetty expects a parser with particular capabilities
and if it doesn't get one, odd things happen.

In a day or so I will have hopefully worked out the details, but it has been
have a year since I dealt with this last.

Unless you are forking, to run your junit tests, ant won't let you change
the class path for your unit tests - much chaos will ensue.

Even if you fork, unless you set includeantruntime=false then you get Ant's classpath, as the junit test listeners are in the ant-optional-junit.jar and you'd better pull them in somehow.

I can see why AElfred would cause problems for jetty; they need to handle web.xml and suchlike, and probably validate them against the schema to reduce support calls.