Hey all,

I'm also extending the ClusterMapReduceTestCase and having a bit of trouble
as well.

Currently I'm getting :

Starting DataNode 0 with dfs.data.dir:
build/test/data/dfs/data/data1,build/test/data/dfs/data/data2
Starting DataNode 1 with dfs.data.dir:
build/test/data/dfs/data/data3,build/test/data/dfs/data/data4
Generating rack names for tasktrackers
Generating host names for tasktrackers

And then nothing... just spins on that forever.  Any ideas?

I have all the jetty and jetty-ext libs in the classpath and I set the
hadoop.log.dir and the SAX parser correctly.

This is all I have for my test class so far, I'm not even doing anything
yet:

public class TestDoop extends ClusterMapReduceTestCase {

    @Test
    public void testDoop() throws Exception {
        System.setProperty("hadoop.log.dir", "~/test-logs");
        System.setProperty("javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory",
"com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl");

        setUp();

        System.out.println("done.");
    }

Thanks!