Hey Tamir,

Can you see the file GangliaContext31.java in your jar? In the source directory?

Brian

On Mar 19, 2009, at 2:33 AM, Tamir Kamara wrote:

Hi,

All my testing were fine with Ganglia 3.0, I used HADOOP-3422 patch to fix
the metric names provided by hadoop and it worked. Because I had to
recompile hadoop (base 0.18.3) I also used Hadoop-4675 in order to use the latest Ganglia (3.1). After changing the metrics file to report with the
GangliaContext31 class I started getting a ClassNotFoundException. The
command I used to recompile hadoop was "ant clean jar" and then I moved and
renamed it instead of the original core jar.

Do you what is wrong ?

Thanks,
Tamir