Hello Sir,
I am doing mtech in iiit hyderabad and in our project we  have similar
requirement of accessing the hdfs from apache server(tomcat) directly, Can
you please explain how to access the same with some example, probably the
same you modified,Does it require hadoop installation directory to sit on
the
same machine or just jars and config file copying would do.

Thanks in advance