On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Mikhail Yakshin
<greycat.na....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Couldn't you please explain, what does it do or at least what do you
> want it to do? Why is it better than default Hadoop web UI?

Mikhail. We needed a full featured hdfs file manager for end-users
that could be distributed over the web. Its something we haven't found
out there  (webdav or fuse not being an option for us) and may also be
useful for other hadoop users. Its an offspring of a commercial
platform we're about to develop, along with the job tracker for
internal use and other modules, related and unrelated to hadoop.

@W:
Thanks :) I haven't tried it with trunk. I'm going to create a custom
branch for 0.18 and trunk when theres time for it..

@vishal:
Job history is not implemented yet. I haven't yet figured out exactly
how to do this. Its on the list..

- Stefan