Hello everyone! We (finally) have space secured (it's a tough task!):
University of Washington, Allen Center Room 303, at 6:45pm on Wednesday, May
27, 2009.
I'm going to put together a map, and a wiki so we can collab.

What I'm envisioning is a meetup for about 2 hours: we'll have two in-depth
talks of 15-20 minutes each, and then several "lightning talks" of 5
minutes. We'll then have discussion and 'social time'.
Let me know if you're interested in speaking or attending.

I'd like to focus on education, so every presentation *needs* to ask some
questions at the end. We can talk about these after the presentations, and
I'll record what we've learned in a wiki and share that with the rest of
us.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers,
Bradford