At 09:54 05/04/2004, Klaus Alexander Seistrup wrote:
Luistxo Fernandez wrote:

> I really need to set Monday as the first day of week in the
> Coreblog Calendar.

Add "firstweekday=0" in the get_calendar() call in the calendar module,
then rearrange the lines above so that the header shows "Mon Tue ...".

Thanks... I already localised my calendar.

Look: http://www.manterola.org/familia/luistxo/blog/en with Sunday-week
but http://www.manterola.org/familia/luistxo/blog/es (Spanish)
and http://www.manterola.org/familia/luistxo/blog/eu (Basque) with Monday-week.

Also localised the strings in the former languages. Reducing the shortened form of the weekday to 2 letters (Basque standard) the calendar loses graphic appeal...

I hope to release soon a so-so-internationalised version of a Coreblog skin soon... I have to document that a little bit.

Luistxo