Luistxo Fernandez wrote:

> Thanks... I already localised my calendar.

Cool.

> Also localised the strings in the former languages. Reducing the
> shortened form of the weekday to 2 letters (Basque standard) the
> calendar loses graphic appeal...

Perhaps you could make empty cells between the calendar columns?
E.g., between each table header (<th/>), put an empty one:

        <th abbr="Astelehena" [...] </th>
        <th>&nbsp;</th>
        <th abbr="Asteartea" [...] </th>

then add an additional

between each column in the calendar body.

Alternatively -- and this is probably The Right Way of doing it --
you could use CSS magic to introduce padding to the table cells in
the "calendar" class (in /style_css).

Cheers,

  // Klaus

--
Klaus Alexander Seistrup · Copenhagen · Denmark
http://www.magnetic-ink.dk/ · http://www.pnx.dk/