On 03/14/11 15:19, Anish Patel wrote:
Hi All,
I am trying to get coreboot running on my PC/104+ atom board. I think i have everything pretty much good to go, except for one problem. When i try to build, it says it can't find my cmc.bin file, which i have extracted from the factory bios and placed in many different locations inside the coreboot build tree. As well as tell coreboot the location of the cmc.bin file, yet everytime i build i get this error.

    GEN        bootblock/ldscript.ld
    LINK       bootblock.elf
    OBJCOPY    coreboot.bootblock
make: *** No rule to make target `"cmc.bin"', needed by `build/coreboot.pre1'. Stop.

any hints on where to place this file would be greatly appreciared. as a note, i have made a oprom directory in the coreboot root. this place hold my vgabios.bin which the coreboot build system find an links properly.

thanks
anish

i have found the problem
reverting back the the Makefile.inc from r6199 for the sch fixed the problem.

thanks
anish