Pete Batard wrote:

]...
]Right now, I am especially interested in tests being conducted on AMD
]hardware to confirm that the AMD LCP/SouthBridge init works. Again, you
]should be able to test UBRX even if your platform is not supported by
]coreboot, provided of course that you can reflash your BIOS through
]external means afterwards (SPI, parallel programmer, etc.).

Hello Pete,

This is an important subject because recovery is one of the few major
features of a commercial BIOS that coreboot+SeaBIOS lacks. I tried the
sample on ASRock E350M1 and it did not work. One reason is needed LPC
clock initialization (http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bios/67229).
Another problem is the one mentioned in the release notes about cases
where the serial port pins default to gpio use and must be configured
for serial port use. I believe this will be the situation with Nuvoton
NCT6776F.

 I spent a few minutes debugging with AMD simnow but was unable to get
it to work there. Maybe some additional port 80 codes that mark
algorithm milestones would simplify debug.

Thanks,
Scott