On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:47 AM Antony AbeePrakash X V
<antonyabee.prakas...@lnttechservices.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We are developing coreboot (with Intel FSP) for apollo lake platform custom
> board. We are facing a hang issue during the SYS_RESET button press.
>

> Observations:
>
> With soft reset the board gets hang(occurs within 2 or 3 reboot) with POST
> code 0x38 and the coreboot log stops during the romstage relocation. (Logs
> attached for Ref.)
> When the SYS_RESET is pressed again the board boots and hangs at same POST
> code 0x38.
>

> Please provide feedback and help us to resolve this issue.

I'm confused by the following logs in romstage:

CBFS @ 0 size 70000
CBFS: Locating 'romstage.rel'
CBFS: Found @ offset 64c0 size 480
romstage is relocated from fef40054 to 0x7abf1000

I'm not familiar where this code is coming from.  Are you carrying
external patches or have I forgotten what is going on here?