1. Can you make sure right microcode based on the CPUID is added. This is
must. Based on CPUID(I guess 506cX for APL), you can locate them at
3rdparty/blobs/..
Select CBFS GENERATE and specify CPU UCODE BINARIES path.

2. Can you provide complete log and config(after adding microcode into
cbfs) if you still see sys_reset issue.

Regards,
Naresh