Hi!

Things should settle down some after Christmas, so I'll see what I can
do to pull the old D16 dev platform back out at that time and start
testing / merging patches.  Are there any others that I should also help
take a look at?

Arthur pushed a new version of your patch #19820 and since it does what your original patch does, I'd say that it should be safe for merging to have that problem fixed in the upcoming release. Of course unless someone else tests the patch and finds a (very unlikely) regression before tomorrow. There are two more patches from that series, but I haven't reviewed them, since they add features and don't just fix problems.

I'm not sure if Arthur has some other patches that are relevant to the KGPE-D16; IIRC he also looked into some improvements on the AMD side.

Regards

Felix