Hey everyone,

just 9 days until FOSDEM in Brussels (2+3 February)!
There are a couple of talks about coreboot and LinuxBoot and we have a
coreboot/LinuxBoot/flashrom stand (building AW). Plus, there is a
hardware enablement devroom.

- Who's coming?
- Are you volunteering for a shift at the stand?
- What demo hardware can you bring? (We have only 1 table, so smaller
hardware is preferred.)
- What merchandise/giveaways can you bring?
- Do we have 1-page flyers about each of coreboot, LinuxBoot and
flashrom? (PDF is sufficient, I can print in black+white if needed.)
- Do we have a large coreboot/LinuxBoot/flashrom banner which helps
others find our stand?

Please forward this email to those who you think are coming and might be
willing to help out. Thank you.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel