On 24.01.19 01:05, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> just 9 days until FOSDEM in Brussels (2+3 February)!
> There are a couple of talks about coreboot and LinuxBoot and we have a
> coreboot/LinuxBoot/flashrom stand (building AW). Plus, there is a
> hardware enablement devroom.
>
> - Who's coming?
> - Are you volunteering for a shift at the stand?
> - What demo hardware can you bring? (We have only 1 table, so smaller
> hardware is preferred.)
> - What merchandise/giveaways can you bring?
> - Do we have 1-page flyers about each of coreboot, LinuxBoot and
> flashrom? (PDF is sufficient, I can print in black+white if needed.)
> - Do we have a large coreboot/LinuxBoot/flashrom banner which helps
> others find our stand?

hi,

how're you doing with organisation?

I'm doing a 10min lightning talk about my little x230 coreboot project
tomorrow and obviously have that with me.

There are talks I'll definitely attend, but in case you urgently need
somebody at the stand for a short shift, please just ask.

I only have my X230 and some flashing hardware with me.

thanks

                              martin