Yes IOMMU works fine with 0x0600111f microcode.

No i dont tried the reversed eng. SMU when it is no already inside coreboot.

I wasnt able to send an email attached with my rom file ... i am not at
home right now so i will provied your with a file link to my rom later
.. proberally on Tuesday.

IMC was dropped out of the standart config and also out of the nconfig
menu as i experienced. You can see this in the absensce of fan control (
what is not problem if you have a FAN that is not extrem loud at 12V)