Hello Alexey,

On 02.05.19 10:20, Alexey Borovikov wrote:
> How to configure the board with soldered memory where spd?
> Is there any difference when using a memory controller with soldered memory
> with spd and DIMM?

this really depends on your board design. If the board with SPD follows
the same layout as the board without, the SPD should probably only be
used to configure the memory timings. In this case, you could write some
code that reads the SPD and translates the settings for the memory-down
configuration of FSP. Something like that has been done here [1], for
instance.

However, if your board design follows the design of a real DIMM, I would
simply try _not_ to treat it like a memory-down configuration and confi-
gure FSP as if there were a DIMM.

Hope that helps,
Nico

[1]