Thanks,

Looking at the releases,
"3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors with mobile Intel® HM76 and QM77
chipsets (formerly Chief River Platform: Ivy Bridge and Panther Point)"
seems the most probable, but I'm skeptical that the C206 is equivalent to a
HM76 or QM77.

Can anyone familiar with the FSPs speak to how likely it is that the same
FSP would support a chipset in the same family which isn't specifically
named?
Or would intel only release an FSP targeting those two chipsets likely to
be used by OEMs in the wild?

Sincerely,
    -Matthew Bradley

PS. the manual for this motherboard can be found at:
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/motherboards/server/s1200kp/sb/g38894002_s1200kp_tps_r1_1.pdf