On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:35 PM Michal Zygowski
<michal.zygow...@3mdeb.com> wrote:

> I think Kyösti could share a little bit more details on that (commit
> 55fffa29c23).

Lots of things I could but will not volunteer to. I have every reason
to believe any party requesting amd/bettong to be maintained, and
having access to such board, has designed and potentially manufactured
some custom board based on that particular reference design. Yet I
have not seen this party contributing anything to the maintenance of
the tree in the past 4 or so years. What goes around comes around, I
don't mind amd/bettong disappearing at all.

Kyösti