On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 12:32 AM Matt B <matthewwbradl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Question specifically for Kyösti Mälkki or those similarly knowledgeable:
>
> My current .config seems to say I'm still using romcc.

Please read the recent thread "AMD AGESA board removals".

> I assume I've pulled the latest ("git clone
> https://review.coreboot.org/coreboot"; as of a couple days ago) so would those
> changes you mentioned be present?
> If so, is there an option to test the C bootblock in the menu somewhere?

There will be no option as romcc will be gone for good. You should do
a checkout on commit f66da11 [1], make similar changes to asus/am1i-a,
and push your work for review. I have done quick boottest on
asrock/imb-a180 with commit ca150dc [2] and it got past the made
bootblock changes.

[1] https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/37453/9
[2] https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/37440/10

Kyösti