On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 10:16 PM Sergej Ivanov <getin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm back with biostar/am1ml development. I've currently tested it with
> ROMCC_BOOTBLOCK, all works fine. Current board status has been uploaded. What
> is the last date to submit version without ROMCC?

Any board with ROMCC_BOOTBLOCK will be disabled from automatic
build-testing by 14th December at latest, such that ROMCC_BOOTBLOCK
removal in common code can proceed. Boards that see no activity will
be removed from the tree 31st December 2019.

Once a board has its source removed, it will face the standard review
process should someone want to bring it back. Reincarnations until
next (4.12) release might not be accepted.

Kind regards,
Kyösti Mälkki