On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 10:31:38 +0100
Nico Huber <nic...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
Hi,

[f2a85m-pro]
> Please re-check your bisect result,
I'm sorry for having messed up here. Doing too much things at the same
time didn't help (too much deadlines around the same date). I double
checked everything this time.

Here's the results:
- At "51b75ae50aa device: Use scan_static_bus() over scan_lpc_bus()",
  the board boots.
- At "2f8192bc6b9 asus/f2a85m_pro: Fix superio type in devicetree"
  the board fails to boot and pressing the power-on button for a long
  time cannot shut it down after that (I've to power off the PSU for
  enough time to do that).
- At 2f8192bc6b9 asus/f2a85m_pro: Fix superio type in devicetree" with
  Kyösti's patch, the board fails to boot but shuts down properly with
  the power button.

I'll try to find the time to do the setup required to get some logs.

As the serial port doesn't work (it needs to be fixed in Coreboot), I
need to look for an alternative way to get the logs (I'll probably try
finding the EHCI debug port or setting up a PCIe serial port card).

Denis.