On 06.01.20 06:18, Benjamin Doron wrote:
>> A couple of GPIOs do change when the dGPU is enabled or disabled.
>
> I'm astonished, but the GPIOs that I had saved seem to correspond to the dGPU
> being disabled. I'll go through them again. I also saw one appear before and
> two others disappear now. As they all appear in the datasheet, I'm leaving
> them at the values that I have for these three.
>
> Am I correct that gpio.h is enough to have the GPIOs set correctly?

`gpio.h` only sets a snapshot of the GPIO state. I doesn't program any
additional logic. All GPIOs that need to change its state during runtime
need additional programming, either in C or ASL (ACPI).

I suggest to decode the changing GPIO registers, if you haven't already.
Some may be configured as inputs and might only change state as a result
of other changes...

Nico