On 03.10.21 12:43, Hendra wrote:
> in my understanding,
>
> in their office, they know the password of their internet connection,
> therefore they can setup the password in the AMT,
> so they can access the devices remotely,
>
> but after the products being distributed all over the world,
> then each are connected to different wifi router with different passwords,
> therefore they need to set up another wifi password to the AMT,
> in order for the AMT to be connected with the internet,
> so that they can access it remotely,

Who is "they" in your scenario? Usually it's the one who paid for the
device or somebody working for them who sets things up. AMT is a product
*for* the customer. People ask for it, people pay for it. That's why it
exists.

There may be other ME related products where maybe the OEM or Intel
keeps some remote control. But that's nothing you can say generally
about the ME. If you want to reason about such a case, I suggest to
focus on a specific product.

Nico