From: bernd...@web.de
Sent: November 8, 2021 2:43 a.m.
To: nic.c3...@gmail.com
Cc: coreboot@coreboot.org
Subject: AW:AW:[coreboot] Re: Installing coreboot with SeaBIOS

Hi. I'm with "Check your configuration (optional step):".

I did

$ make savedefconfig
$ cat defconfig

The instructions say:

"There should only be two lines (or 3 if you’re using the system toolchain):

CONFIG_PAYLOAD_ELF=y
CONFIG_PAYLOAD_FILE="payloads/coreinfo/build/coreinfo.elf""

I wasn't using the system toolchain. It's clear I installed SeaBIOS instead of
coreinfo.

I got the following response:

CONFIG_CBFS_SIZE=0x00040000
CONFIG_CONSOLE_CBMEM_BUFFER_SIZE=0x20000
CONFIG_UART_PCI_ADDR=0x0
CONFIG_SUBSYSTEM_VENDOR_ID=0x0000
CONFIG_SUBSYSTEM_DEVICE_ID=0x0000
CONFIG_CONSOLE_QEMU_DEBUGCON_PORT=0x402
CONFIG_POST_IO_PORT=0x80
CONFIG_SEABIOS_DEBUG_LEVEL=-1

I've already asked the corresponding question regarding coreinfo but is it the
same with SeaBIOS:

Is it a problem that there are 8 lines instead of only two lines? Do I need to
fix anything or could I just continue?

Regards,

Bernd