Nico Rikken wrote:
> I tried a a different motherboard with the same RAM DIMMs and that
> worked just fine. So it seems to be related to the motherboard. I still
> have the malfunctioning motherboard, so perhaps I'll do some debugging
> in the future.

Do you have access to an oscilloscope or a (simple) logic analyzer,
something like a Saleae Logic or even a basic Cypress CY3689
discovery kit, that can be used with sigrok?

It would be interesting to know what the SPD signals look like and also
what bytes coreboot reads from the DIMMs on the problem board.

//Peter