Hi,

I would choose mobo which chipset is well documented. Also choose mobo which 
has easily accessible flash chip ;-). In the past I was playing with kontron 
986LCD-M which has i945gm northbridge (however it is ancient core2duo). Also 
some thinkpads were/are pretty well supported.

Petr

Dne 30. 09. 26 v 18:24 Ashok Arora napsal(a):
> Hi,
> 
> I was planning to port coreboot to untested motherboards, but due to my 
> recent job, I haven’t been able to spend enough time on it.
> 
> To scratch my itch of getting some hardware to boot, I’d like to know what 
> you think is the easiest hardware to install coreboot on.
> 
> Ideally, it would be nice if it also supports Libreboot.
> 
> Regards*,*
> A
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> coreboot mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

_______________________________________________
coreboot mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to