>From your text I assume you mean mainboards that are already ported but
untested for while (like a lot of coreboot mainboards).
In that case I think the odroid boards (https://www.hardkernel.com/) are a
good and relatively cheap entry point. This is based on an Intel SOC. iirc
the schematics are openly available for this board (but you should check
anyway). There is already a port for this board in coreboot, but I think
there are more variations of this board in existence so there may still be
work that needs to be done.
Or did you have any specific architecture or SOC vendor in mind?

greetings
Max

Am Mi., 30. Sept. 2026 um 16:24 Uhr schrieb Ashok Arora <
[email protected]>:

> Hi,
>
> I was planning to port coreboot to untested motherboards, but due to my
> recent job, I haven’t been able to spend enough time on it.
>
> To scratch my itch of getting some hardware to boot, I’d like to know what
> you think is the easiest hardware to install coreboot on.
>
> Ideally, it would be nice if it also supports Libreboot.
>
> Regards*,*
> A
> _______________________________________________
> coreboot mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>
_______________________________________________
coreboot mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to