Dear all,

We invite expressions of interest to a workshop on improving and
unifying annotation practices for Turkic Universal Dependencies
treebanks. The workshop aims to discuss the inconsistencies in
different annotation efforts, and difficult cases of annotation
of Turkic languages in the Universal Dependencies framework.

This is a one-day workshop to be held in conjunction with UniDive
Working Group 3 meeting
<https://unidive.lisn.upsaclay.fr/doku.php?id=meetings:wg:wg3-2-meeting>
on September 8, 2023 in Istanbul. We plan to hold the Turkic UD
workshop in a hybrid setup. UniDive will reimburse the costs of
participation (travel and one day of accommodation) for a
limited number of participants.

If you would like to participate in the workshop, please fill the
form at <https://forms.gle/XfNhjr4Qd8vooK3G9> not later than June
11, 2023. The workshop is open to everyone, but the researchers
maintaining one of the current Turkic Universal Dependencies
treebanks and those working on new ones are particularly welcome
to join.

Best Regards,
Cagri Coltekin
(on behalf of the organizers: Arzucan Ozgur, Balkiz Ozturk, Busra Marsan, Suzan
Uskudarli, Tunga Gungor)